Full-Time Project CoordinatorVictims of Domestic Violence Grant Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule menu to include the ability to work: a four-day work week, nine-day biweekly schedule with a three-day weekend every other week, or a typical five-day work schedule.
- 16 vacation annual days, 12 annual sick days, and 11 annual paid holidays
- 401K 6% match
- Heavily subsidized health/vision/dental insurance
- Additional benefits available
Job Duties:The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Work collaboratively with Montgomery County’s domestic violence services provider to help end violence against women with disabilities.
- Coordinate and oversee all programmatic and financial aspects of the Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) Disability Grant Program.
- Develop project activities with all collaborative partners.
- Ensure that all project activities are provided in a fully accessible, culturally, and linguistically appropriate manner.
- College degree preferred; a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Fluency and proficiency in Spanish is preferred but not required (reading, writing, speaking).
- Three years of project management experience; experience working with victims of domestic violence.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
COVID-19 vaccination is required. RCIL will engage in the accommodation process when an exemption is requested. RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.Travel Required: Yes; annual travel out of state for multiple daysLocation: Montgomery County